Chris Luis, My Favorite Mortgage Broker
"I work for you, not the banks."
MBR 1575, NMLS 1159714
For a Pre-Approval: A Pre Approval letter means your credit has been reviewed and your income verified and I am confident you will get final approval.
For this you need to send
- Tax Returns for 2016 and 2015...if self-employed
- Last monthly Bank Statement
Other documents that often are requested
For VA (Veterans)
- A Certificate of Eligibility
Other Sources of Income
- Child Support Letters and Proof of Payment
- Social Security Award or Pension Letter
After A Contract - this is typical
- Retirement Account Statement
- Letters of Explanations on Credit